Wednesday, June 10, 2015

How to Activate Subscription via command line in PLESK for windows

Hi,

Few days ago I faced a problem on one of my servers, the server running with Parallels PLESK 12 - Web Admin Edition.

in Web Admin Edition you don't have a tap to manage subscriptions, one of my hosted domain suddenly suspended with no reason, when I tried to activate it I got an Error msg that the domain has been suspended by my Hosting provider and I can'y active it. WHAT !! I'm on my own server!

I searched in every link in the Plesk control panel and didn't found anyway to activate it!

the only solution was to activate it via command line as following:

Activate Subscription:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\bin>domain.exe --webspace-on mydomain.com

Successfully activated

That fixed the problem and the domain become active now, but it was only for one day :(

The next day the domain got suspended again!

Find out why this happened an how I fixed it permanently in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment